jeudi 3 mars 2011

Ombeline

This morning, I rose at 7:30 o'clock because wesneday the class began later. Holly's father had prepared me a good coffee. Then Holly's friends took us to school with her car and like all mornings, we passed on bridge floating of the Lake Washington. I began my first class by the French class with begginer and we should speak on the little group and they understood my jokes, it was very funny. After I went in the Spanish class with Guillaume, the class was very energic. And after I lunched with a French group and their correspondant. After that, I had another French class but with older pupils who have taken French for 4 years and in French, we had a really good exchange. And after the French class, I had a science class with Holly, my correspondant. I understood class because I already known this lesson. Then we waited with Hollyfor her dad and we spoke with Mme Davis, the French teacher and Holly's friends. Holly went to the Doctor and I stayed at home. The night, Holly's family made a surprise for me, they had a lot of presents for my family and I, got a chocolate, book on Seattle, and a necklace so cute at Holly. After that, for the last day for us we came in the good restaurant, Duck, near the lake of washington. It's a seafood restaurant, and it was very good, with a marina decorate. This made me think of Bretagne. We took a photo of the space needle and Holly and I. And for the end we had a slurpee, it's a drink that we don't have in French (iced drink). And we went sleeping.
This family is really lovely, they welcome me very very well, I'm very happy but I'm sad to leave.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire