lundi 28 février 2011

Guillaume

Last weekend's snow!!!

Here's my article for the blog and a few photos. I am not really sure there are not any faults... Have a nice evening.

Okay now, what about Monday?
As we were told, in the all beginning of Monday morning, we met Mr. Mitchell. After having singing two American songs (and dancing for some of us), covered by the guitar of the American teacher, we have taken a bus… Normally, you will ask me “But, Guillaume, please tell us, where did this bus take you, you and your friends?”. I answer: there is in Seattle, a really nice place called downtown, where we could find the “Pike Place Market”… Here we were explained by Marie-Pierre Koban the story of some buildings and of course the one of the market. We were also showed the way that the fishmongers throw fishes to their colleagues.

Edgar and I also danced in front of a huge indian totem.

I have eaten my meal in a Starbucks Coffee (another one), with Laure, Ombeline, Mona and Pauline. And we learned something important (thinking we were given fake money) : the color of the dollars is different depending of the state you are in… However, maybe it is a lie from the bartender and we really were given fake money, we will never know;). (NO ! THAT'S WRONG! ndlr)
In the afternoon, I stayed at school, waiting for the end of the classes. For dinner, I went in a Chinese restaurant with Claire, my correspondent, and her father. And I did not use any fork or knife:), just chopsticks; you cannot imagine how much I am proud. When we were backing home, Claire’s teacher of guitar arrived. That’s why I enjoyed improving my playing…
To conclude, everybody here looks really nice and welcoming… I think I will not want to leave Seattle :)…

The 'Introducing Me' posters we prepared for the school.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire